Initial Consultations in Person, by Video, or Phone

You are here


We provide consultations in person, by video, or by phone to answer your important questions before you decide to hire us.

We provide the consultation format most convenient for you.  If you are located outside of California or a long drive from our San Jose office, consider having a consultation via video conference.  You can e-mail us documents that you'd like us to review before your consultation or upload them to our secure server.  If you prefer, stop by in person.  Using video conferencing we can associate other attorneys and specialists to advise you during your consultation in complex matters that raise immigration, employment and other issues like theft of trade secrets and violations of non-compete agreements.  By working together as a team, we address complex issues.

If you would like us to provide a video consultation to you in the comfort of your home or office, let us know and if you have a personal computer with speakers, a microphone and an Internet connection, we can set you up for a consultation over free video conferencing software with high resolution picture and high quality sound.

To set up a consultation, send us a note by clicking here and choose "set up consultation" or call us at (408) 797-0000.

Related Subjects: 

Attorneys and Staff

Sean Olender
Debora Wu        
Project Manager

Karina Esquivel



Call us at 408.797.0000

Call us at 408.797.0000

Call us for a consultation at 408.797.0000. We offer expert services and proven experience with complex issues that others can overlook.

Save this page


Who's Online

There are currently 0 users and 33 guests online.

visit us at:

  95 South Market St., Suite 363
    San José, CA 95113
 (408) 797-0000

  200 Washington St., Suite 208
    Santa Cruz, CA 95060
 (831) 245-0000

The Olender Pro Bono Project

We represent some clients who have compelling cases and little money at no charge. Sean received the Benito Juarez human rights award in 2008 and the ALRP Volunteer Award in 2012 for taking more than 10 pro bono cases in 12 months. We need volunteers. E-mail Debbie to volunteer.


Change Your Address at DHS!

If you are not a US citizen, you must change your address with DHS within 10 days of moving or face deportation. Click Here.